CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 13 Januari 2009

*wavess*

My GAWD!! it's been..erm.. i guess really long time I DIDN'T BLOG? yeahh, sortof like that.It's 09 already, never thought that it yould be so QUICK. isn't it quick? :D wahahahhaa. i also went HK during my holidays..hmmm. what else? oh trainings :] weeeeeeee ^^

school started *walaoo* i love the outfit ;] wahahahhahaa xDD guess what? my class is just opposite to ruru's punyaaaa. *bahahaaha* how lucky, but somehow.. i guess is not [NOT] XP superman transfered to her class.. blah blah blah.. you know who's superman? I mean the action figure XD JKJK.. it's him which i talked about ..ermm. nahh :P

tiaoo lah T______T sotong & xf *yeah they are my best buddies i would say* =)
THEY TRANSFERED =="


ohh ok..gtg study now :[
BYEBYEEEE :'D

0 ulasan: