CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sabtu, 25 April 2009

I'm so BAACKKK

Hello :D
i've been real lazy to login here
well anyways i'm back.
So yeah, let's just say
alot of things happened.
Just need time to say xD
I guess? x)



18/3
woahh!! Night with her
was really memorable.
well..still miss Cikgu Yek lots T__T

12/4♥ :]
iloveethisdayy :P
and that's the day i'm with him
hahaha lol xD hmmm..
i'm the one,
who once told him that nothing is impossible
AND THEN....
once someone texted me tat we're impossible X_X"
he told me that it was his friend,
and reminded me again about what i told him before...
"Remember what you told me? Nothing is impossible?
And now you're saying that we're impposible.. dunno lah.
You still have chance" .... that's the best part
i think LOL:p ....and
guess u guys know this ord?
wellllll.. juz wanna sayy....
LOVE YOU ONG<3

0 ulasan: